- Team Managers are required to schedule referees and scorekeepers for all HOME GAMES, including regular season play in the AZYHL, and any exhibition games (non-league games).
- THE BUCKS HOME RINK IS COYOTES COMMUNITY ICE CENTER (CCIC) IN MESA, ARIZONA
- Zach Reese is the scheduler for all games at CCIC. Please email Zach Reese at email@example.com with all referee/scorekeeper requests for Bucks home games at CCIC.
- Please send the scheduler the age division, team names, rink (and ice sheet assignment if applicable), start time and end time for each game requested. When scheduling the AZYHL league games in the beginning of the season, please send an excel spreadsheet to the scheduler with the information noted above.
- If a game is rescheduled, referees need to be notified at least 48 hours in advance. If you are the Home Team for a game, regardless of the rink, you are required to schedule the referees and scorekeepers for that games. Referees/Scorekeepers are scheduled through Arizona Hockey Referee Association. The specific rink you play in determines who you request the referees through. A link to the schedulers and their emails is provided here:
Click the delete icon again to confirm. Click escape to cancel.