- It’s a fun game, we will do our best to keep it that way, we would ask that you try to keep it that way
- We are the Bucks, we are a champion program and we act like champions.
- Play and act with respect and class, you are representing; yourself, your family, the coaching staff and the ADHL Hockey
- No dirty or cheap play, we will not tolerate this type of play
- No cursing
- No yelling/complaining to refs
- When called for a penalty, good call or bad, go to the box without incident
- Win AND lose with class
- Treat teammates and others with respect (parents, siblings, opposing coaches, opposing parents, referees, etc.)
- Social media that mentions ADHL Hockey, the Bucks, or any affiliate organization by name is legally under the auspices of AAHA. Think and understand that any statement, reply, post/repost, comment, etc. can and will be used by our opponents against us. Again, you always represent yourself and the Bucks, regardless of where you are or who you are communicating with.
- You are in charge of your bag, equipment, etc. Wash your stuff unless we are on a streak!
Click the delete icon again to confirm. Click escape to cancel.